When is Raksha Bandhan 2021 is well known in Shravana month during full phase of the moon day or Purnima day 2021.
The dates vary every year as per the position of the Moon. Check here Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 are going to be celebrated Sunday, 22 August 2021
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 is one among the foremost ancient festivals celebrated in India, dedicated to the pious bond between a brother and a sister.
This festival is widely known in Shravana month during full-of-the-moon day or Purnima day 2021. The dates vary annually as per the position of the Moon.
This year Raksha Bandhan are going to be celebrated Sunday, 22 August 2021. On today , sisters apply tilak to the brother’s forehead and tie a sacred thread
‘Rakhi’ on their wrist as a mark of affection and pray for his long life. The brothers reciprocally offer gifts and promise to guard her all his life.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Messages 2021 : Significance
There are many stories related to the origin of this festival. it’s believed that when Lord Krishna got injured by a pointy weapon.
At that point Draupadi, the wife of Pandavas, tore off a neighborhood of her sari and bandaged Madhav’s finger.
Reciprocally for this favor, Shri Krishna pledged to guard Panchali when she would be in trouble.
Krishna accepted it as ‘Raksha Sutra’ and when the Kauravas attempted to dishonor her by disrobing Panchali ahead of her husbands during a court filled with courtiers. With Krishna’s blessings, Draupadi’s sari became endless when Dushasana tried disrobing her.
Dates for Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan 2021 Sunday, 22 August
Raksha Bandhan 2022 Thursday, 11 August
Raksha Bandhan 2023 Wednesday, 30 August
Raksha Bandhan 2024 Monday, 19 August
Raksha Bandhan 2025 Friday, 08 August
Raksha Bandhan 2026 Thursday, 27 August
Raksha Bandhan 2027 Tuesday, 17 August
Raksha Bandhan 2028 Saturday, 05 August
Raksha Bandhan 2029 Thursday, 23 August
Raksha Bandhan 2030 Tuesday, 13 August
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes, Quotes & Messages 2021
1. On the occasion of Rakshabandhan, I am forwarding my wishes to all of you. Celebrate the festival with your loved ones.
2. Holding sweets and Rakhi on plate, don’t make your sisters to wait. Reach home with gifts and celebrate.
3. Warm wishes for Rakhi dear brother. I wish our bond of love and togetherness never lose its color.
4. Happy Raksha bandhan to the best brother in this world. You are more like our Dad, then a bro. Love you.
5. Happy Raksha bandhan! May this festival of love and commitment fills all beautiful colors in your life.
6. On the occasion of Raksha bandhan – the festival of siblings. Lets Join hands and make a commitment with nature to protect it.
7. This Raksha bandhan don’t stay apart. Join your family and celebrate as they are the life’s most important part.
8. On this pious occassion of Raksha Bandhan I want to remind you that no matter what, I will always be there for you my little sissy. Love you. Happy Raksha bandhan.
9. I may not be there with you bhaiya but remember I miss you and I am waiting for you to come home really soon. Happy Rakhi!
10. Let’s share the bond of love once again on the day of rakshabandhan and make our bonding even stronger. Happy Raksha bandhan.